Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Mortal Instruments


The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #1-3)The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I found a great deal on this book set on amazon, so I decided to give it a try. I also read all the reviews for the three books, and those reviews gave me hope that I would like this series as well.
I loved it! It took me a while to get into it at first, and about half way through the second book, I needed to take a break, so it sat on my shelf staring at me for weeks.
Now I can't believe I didn't buy the fourth one!



View all my reviews


-your lovely subcultured mother, Handcuff Betty.

Location:N 2000 W,Delta,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment